08 November 2011

CUWC Thanks Challenge and a Free svg file!

I took some creative license on this challenge! I decided that, instead of creating a tag or card to put on a Thank You gift, I would create the gift itself! I had the small jar candles that I bought at Walmart and I used the leaf file from the challenge a few weeks ago. I cut the leaf in brown vinyl and then I created the "give" to go with the "Thanks" file that is part of the challenge this week. You can download the svg of "give" HERE. I also tied on some raffia to complete the gift and I will be giving these to a friend who helped me out recently! Go over to the Cuttin Up With Class site and grab your Thanks cut file and create your own Thanks, card, tag or gift and upload it to be in the running for a cool prize!!

6 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Great gift idea! You're quite the candle-queen lately, and I love what you're doing with them! :0)

Rhonda Emery said...

I love candles and these are xtra special. love them

Wende said...

These are great. Love the raffia, perfect touch!

Doris P. said...

perfect!! I wondered if we could put vinyl on candle holders.. i will try it!! doris
parkernana5@cox. net

Christina Lytle said...

A great touch to these candles..

Unknown said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Please write us back if interested in our services.
Email: achieverfundinggroup@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Call: +17479995199

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Credit Card Clearance Loan
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Business Loans And many More:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Please write us back if interested in our services.
Email: achieverfundinggroup@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Call: +17479995199