09 August 2011

Lettering Delights Intricate Boxes

Lettering Delights has come out with a fabulous collection for Intricate Gift Boxes. I created two of them so far and I am in LOVE!!


These boxes are really nice and sturdy and will hold many things and make gorgeous gift boxes, they can also be made larger or smaller! These can be bought individually or as a set. I bought the set and I am so glad that I did, I want to make them all! I really love these boxes.
One more thing I wanted to let y'all know. Joy over at Joy's Life has a new set of stamps coming out for Halloween and they ROCK!! Go to Joy's Life to pre-order, go quick because these are a limited edition!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Tammy these boxes are absolutley adorable.

bcriminger said...

Love the boxes!

Unknown said...

Tammy those boxes are soooo cute! ♥ Joy

Unknown said...

Wow! I have seen these in all white, but man, they really pop in black and these vivid colors. Great job.