10 February 2011

Joy's Life PB&J Valentine's Day Card

Best Buddies
I used Lettering Delights “Stuck on You” svg collection to create this card, I think it is perfect for my Best Friend, Louise. The heart is also from this set, I did create a shadow for the heart in MTC and the hot pink polka dot paper is a digital paper from Goodness & Fun’s “Bright Fun papers” over at MyGrafico.com. The sentiment stamp is from Joy’s Life “Father & Son” Stamp set and it stamps beautifully, so crisp and clean! 
The cone goodie box is from Lettering Delights “Valentine Cone Boxes” and I reduced the size to 75% and cut it with white card stock, the hearts are also part of this collection and I also reduced the size to 75% as well, I will put some chocolates inside and it will go with the card to my friend Louise for Valentine’s Day, I used the ribbon to close the box, simple and cute. The sentiment stamps is from Joy’s Life “All Around Sentiment” Stamps and it stamped beautifully, this was a quick simple box and it is such a nice gift box! 

Y'all Have a Fabulous Valentine's Day!

Links:
Joy's Life Stamps
LD Stuck on You
LD Cone Boxes
My Grafico Digi Paper

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Tammy, I just love your projects this week.. The Lettering Delights "Stuck On You" set is one of my favs..

Amanda:0)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I love love these.... You are sooo super talented....

Jin Yong said...

I love the Stuck On You set, Tammy. Your card for this week's project rocks!

Melissa said...

This card is just the cutest! Very nice set!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Wow! You've been very busy this week!
I have love all your projects!!
I posted a "Stylish Blogger" Award for you HERE ON MY BLOG I know you have already received this one, but I wanted to let you know how you've inspired me!

Elaine said...

Tammy, this set is too darn cute!! I love the pairing and the cone box is a nice bonus.