14 September 2010

Trick or Treat Distressed

Hi Y'all!
 I love the way this card come together! It is for a Challenge at KAndrew Designs Blog, the challenge is to use the Cricut Cartridge "Oct 31st"or files from KAndrew to create a project. This card is made using a Navy card base cut at 6x6 and a piece of mottled blue from my stash, I distressed all of the pieces including the background piece with Tim Holtz Distress inks (mainly walnut and Black Soot) The wooden sign, Trick or Treat, pumpkin and the moon are all from the "Oct 31st" cartridge. The spiders and bats are from "Wild Card" and the grass is from "Plantin Schoolbook" I did use my Gypsy to create this card. I also used my Cri-Kits pens to draw the Trick or Treat and I colored it in with a black Sharpie marker. I will also have another card to post using KAndrew files, so stay tuned also I am working on creating my first video showing y'all how I am creating my own scrapbook papers and how I am using them.
Links:

KAndrew Designs Blog
KAndrew Designs Cut Files
Cri-Kits Pens

9 comments:

Elaine said...

Tammy this is just amazing!! So totally want to copy this though it won't be as spooky as yours I'm sure LOL. Really great job on this challenge card!

Joanna said...

This came out great! I love how spooky it looks!

Anonymous said...

GOOD GRIEF GIRL! this is totally amazing! I can't wait to watch your videos! woot woot! Another partner in crime! yay!
this really is absoluetly GORGEOUS! you are very talented!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is WONDERFUL....love the spooky effect you achieved. I have two of those cartridges, but not the October 31st one. You know me, try to make my own, but then that wouldn't qualify.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting (patiently) for the 2'nd project you said you were going to make (I read your comment on my blog)....
waiting, waiting, lol!

Ulysses' mama said...

That project is amazing! Love all the wonderful details!

Blue6366 said...

I absolutely LOVE the way that your card turned out. Your distressing of the sky, layering and other details make this the perfect, spooky Halloween scene.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG...I'm loving this....don't buy cartridges due to cost but that doesn't mean I can't drool!!

Linda Therrien said...

Love this card - the colors are beautiful.